Saturday 6 December 2014

What I see when I look out my kitchen window

I see snow. 
A backyard. 
A tree. 
A garage. 
A playhouse. 

If I look slightly to the left I see....dirty diapers,garbage & recycling!! (This is my least favorite thing to look at, so I don't look left too often) 

If I look long enough out my kitchen window 
I either see all the dirty spots of old crusted food on the window 
or 
I see memories had.
can picture Adelade running around in her swimsuit....or birthday suit and playing with her chalk or toys in her playhouse. 
I can see Matthew pushing Bentley around in his toy car. 
I can hear giggling, crying, and Adelade shouting "mommy!" 

I try NOT to see all the leaves I didn't rake up, or the toys I didn't clean up, or garbage I haven't put in the bin yet, because this just makes me feel overwhelmed and like I can never catch up...here's to looking out my kitchen window and seeing memories. 

This post was inspired by #lifecapturedproject 

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is perfect! I am loving all the different viewpoints of these blog posts! I just finished mine and was so excited to look over and see you had written yours too. This is so awesome! I love the memory aspect of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love that you can see your backyard and your kids playing from your kitchen window

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Keep looking for those happy memories I know I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea! I just found out about it now (thanks to you) but I'm going to try to jump on the band wagon this month! I always wish I took more time to write! It is such a great release for me and I definitely need that right now!

    ReplyDelete