Monday 8 December 2014

What happened today at 6pm

If someone were to look in my front window at around 6 pm tonight you would have seen me, my husband, & two kidlets listening to 'pentatonixs' Christmas album as we decorated the Christmas tree. Side note: it's a great Christmas album!!! It's all a Capella, seriously so good!!  

Adelade & Bentley were obsessing about this stuffy that sings and dances (we gave it to Adelade for her second Christmas). Then we pulled out the nativity set, that Matthew's sister kindly gave to us, it was the first year we've been able to put it on display. It really is beautiful. We...I, let the kids play with it for 5 minutes but that was long enough to realize how bad of idea that was. One day I'd like the little people nativity set, the plastic one they can't break. I remember as a kid playing (breaking) the nativity set was one of my favorite things about Christmas. 

Unfortunately Bentley has now caught the cold Adelade & I were battling the last few days. He's all hoarse sounding and is really congested. He seemed really enamored by all the lights and sounds of the decoration even between the heaving breathing and croaking giggles. Poor guy! 

With every decoration I handed to Adelade to hang on the tree, three were knocked off the tree by Bentley. For some reason it didn't bother me at all. I was just happy to watch them enjoy all the new things to look at and touch. 

So that's what happened at 6pm in my silly little wonderful world. 

I did take pictures (even before I realized what today's post was about) but it's on my real camera which takes too long to download to my computer, but one day I'll put them up....one day. Haha! 

2 comments:

  1. Yes put the pictures up!! Love this little image of the perfect family evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures please! Sounds like a lot of fun! Perfect way to decorate the Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete