Thursday 18 December 2014

The things I must remember & a quote I must remember!!

1. The way Bentley picks up stuffed animals and hugs them under his chin.
2. The way Bentley specifically sits on the heat register in the kitchen.
3. How Adelade reminds me to pray before every meal.
4. How Adelade always goes to bed wearing pajamas, yet ceases to wake up wearing anything.
5. The way Matthew says "I love you" about a bazillion times before we ever leave each other. 
6. How calming the Christmas tree all lit up and decorated is. 
7. The way Bentley smiles at me through his crib when we wakes up from his naps.
8. How Adelade has worn a princess dress every single day since she turned 3. 
9. That Adelade wants cuddles from me every night. I feel bad some nights I say no. 
10. How happy Adelade gets when I lay in her toddler bed with her.
11. How much Adelade and Bentley love to play in the couchfort with flashlights. 
12. How comforting it is to come home to a warm house full of people I love and love me back. 
13. How Bentley loves to "brush" his teeth while standing on the toilet.
14. That no matter how many times I tell Bentley to not climb on the table, he still climbs on the table with the biggest grin on his face. 
15. The way Adelade dances and prances around the living room. 
16. The way Bentley tries to copy Adelade's dances. Instead he toddles around flapping his arms and bending side to side. Seriously so so cute!!
17. How every once and a while I find Matthew steam mopping the floor. Even though it's a knock-off steam mop, he does a great job!
------

I read this the other day & it really struck a cord in me :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment