Monday 15 December 2014

Am I looking forward to Christmas

Yes.
And 
No. 

I am looking forward to being with family, and watching Adelade take in the magical of Christmas. Bentley doesn't quite know what's going on, but I'm sure he'lol love ripping open gifts and being with family. Christmas was so magical to me as a kid. I want it to be like that for my kids. I have a hard time not getting everything done--I want to because something always seems to come up. Or I get lazy, or I just don't make time for it. Every year I want to make 'nuts and bolts', but I haven't....yet. 

I want to build traditions with my little family. 

I also think being pregnant 2 out of the last 4 Christmas's doesn't help. Of course I was grateful to be pregnant but it was during my first trimester so I remember spending most of Christmas holidays in bed. This year I'm not pregnant nor do I have a new born baby so who knows what it'll be like. Haha!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment