Monday 15 December 2014

Tender moments

The other day I hit my head on the corner of the kitchen cupboard. Ouch!! It hurt so bad. I was keeled over holding my head as Adelade asked me "what's wrong mommy?" I replied "mommy hurt her head". I was in the middle of dishing up lunch so as I was putting food on the table, Adelade then said to me "mommy do you want me to kiss it better?" (Awwww) I of course said yes!! 

Then this morning I was sitting on the couch with a really bad terrible awful worst headache. Adelade came over and again asked "do you want me to kiss it better?" Yes please!! 

Lately Adelade has really been into dancing. She turns on this little Christmas toy that plays music. Then she uses the rug in the living room as her stage. She spreads her arms and twirls on her tippy toes. Sometimes she even closes her eyes and tumbles around on the ground. It's actually quite emotive. Even Bentley now walks around trying to stand on his tippy toes and spread his arms. It is seriously the cutest thing ever. 

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! That's one adorable and caring little lady you're raising :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw she is the sweetest! She obviously learned how to be so caring from her Momma!

    ReplyDelete