Thursday 4 December 2014

A moment from today that I always want to remember & my favorite chair

Today was busy; filled with my coming and going. Thursday's are always a tough and busy day!!

When I got home this morning from the gym, I was standing in the living room in the chaos of everything. Umizoomi was playing on the TV and Bentley was standing in front of it pointing at it going "baaaa....baaaaa", then he would shake his hips and smile from ear to ear. Adelade twirled around behind him in her fairy dress she's been wearing for about 2 weeks now, which reminds me I should wash it. Then out of no where Bentley looks up at me and toddles over with his arms outstretched towards me! He walked up to my legs and nuzzled himself in between my knees. It was the sweetest little moment that made my heart melt. I picked him up and kissed him and wrapped him in my arms and danced along to the show, and watched his face light up as we bounced up and down. The happiness my children exude is something I want them to always have and share with others. 

-----
Last June (2013) we made our very first 'adult purchase', we bought a couch, that wasn't from a garage sale! Matthew went with a friend to pick it up the day before we had flash floodings in Calgary. We couldn't have gotten it at a better moment. Due to the flood we were home bound for a few days. This couch ---let me tell you feels like a dream to sit on, though it's hard not to lye on it---It's just that comfortable. At least once a month Matthew or I say how much we love our truly comfy couch!!!! I have had many glorious naps on my couch, it is my favorite chair. 



These posts were inspired by #lifecapturedproject 

2 comments:

  1. YES! So happy you are doing these posts too! What a sweet moment you shared with Bentley and your couch is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really happy I decided to look at you blog yesterday, it will be a great way to finish off my year of hardly any blog posts! Hah!

      Delete