Saturday 20 July 2013

HUGS

HUGS
I love hugs.

Today wasn't my shiniest days, I was not feeling so hot...well actually I was pretty much overheating all day today and couldn't stop sweating like a pig, along with being super exhausted and nauseous---all equaled to not feeling so hot.

Anyway...

So after giving Adelade a bath and reading her books we were saying good-night. Each night we give each other snuggles, and 'squeezes'. I have been trying to teach her to give me an actual hug/squeeze, where she
 'squeezes me around my neck' (an actual hug)....and tonight she did it!! She gave me the BEST HUG ever! She actually gave me like FIVE real HUGS!
 It was a great-precious-lovely and heart warming moment.

Thank you Adelade for a wonderful moment you turned my whole day around.
XOX
I love you and always will :)

-Your Mom-

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I love first hugs! There's nothing like it : )

    ReplyDelete