Wednesday 26 November 2014

Sometimes

Sometimes:
1. Sometimes I wish I could nap whenever I want. Don't we all. 

2. Sometimes my kids are completely happy eating apples as a snack. 

3. Sometimes I give Adelade a craft to do, but instead of waiting for help she pours sparkles everywhere. I wish I could say I kindly said "that's okay, let's clean it up together", yah no! It was more like the opposite!! (I'm so thankful for my children's sweet forgiving attitudes)

Sometimes I take silly selfies with my kids. 

5. Sometimes I find Adelade first thing in the morning huddled up under her blanket sitting by the heater--which happens to be under the sink in the bathroom. 

6. Sometimes Bentley sits in the seat of the shopping cart, but usually he is climbing out of it, standing up in it or leaning into the cart part about to topple head first onto the groceries. 

7. Sometimes I don't do the dishes or laundry or any daily chores so I can sit and cuddle on the couch with Adelade and watch a movie. 

8. 
Sometimes we go on a Costco date with Kelsie instead of napping, so this is what happens on the way home.  Bliss! 

9. Sometimes (more like all the time) I wish I went to bed earlier than I actually do. 

10. 
Sometimes I take selfies with Adelade in the car....when the car is stopped--because she is so cute. 

10. 
Sometimes I write a motivating quote on my chalkboard & it makes me feel happy. 

11. 
Sometimes....translation ALL.THE.TIME if Bentley isn't climbing up the stairs, onto the kitchen table or onto the piano he's in his bed sleeping...or crying! Okay he does do some other things, but he learned to climb before he learned to walk, so I should have seen this coming.

12. 
Sometimes (one time) we get all dressed up for a murder mystery party and had a great time. Matthew and I were the "bradfords". He was a big-shot know it all (which he pulled of perfectly, maybe a little too perfectly--haha) and I was eccentric and was supposed to wear a colorful dress--haha! I was a "future-teller"--I basically talked in a Texan accent and acted out of the loop. Value village came through for us for our costumes. 

13.
Sometimes we go to the farmers market and Bentley gets to play with his future girlfriend 'Poppy'. These 2 are so cute. We love playing with our friends!! It is lovely having kids the same age as your friends kids. Seriously lovely. 

14. 
Sometimes I bake and don't burn things....and eat most of it!! 

15. 
Sometimes Adelade eats a pomegranate to herself on a Friday night wearing her Sunday dress. 



16.

Sometimes I can't believe I have fallen in love with someone who loves me back and we love each other more than we did 5 years ago when we met. I know it's cheesy but being married to my best friend is one of my greatest treasures. 


--the end :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment