Wednesday 26 June 2013

Welcome

Hi...Sup..Yo!

So I wanted to start a blog in hopes to document some of my family's moments and memories.
I love the thought of keeping a journal, my mom was really great at it, and I really enjoy reading it now.

I am writing this blog about me and my family so I can keep track of the little things, the big things and all the in between. I have loved reading my friends blogs and have often thought, 
"Ang you should keep a blog about you and your family"...
But then I would procrastinate and put it off. 
I did start a blog for my business (which was a start) but thought I wanted to get a little more personal and perhaps complete strangers looking into fitness wouldn't want to hear about dirty diapers and what I can't make for dinner.

Anyway, this is me starting something (yay-team!)

So this will be my "not as personal as a diary" blog about my simple life in hopes to one day look back on and appreciate the fact that I kept record of it. Here's hoping...

First thing is a picture of my sweet fam-jam, there will be more to come!
-Ang :)
L-R: Adelade (The soon to be big sister), Me (Angela the wifey) & Matthew (The hubs)



2 comments:

  1. I love it! I love YOU! You will REALLY enjoy that you wrote all the little things down!! Even my kids like to go back and watch the videos I posted of them. I need to get better at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too!! I hope I can keep up with it, I know I will enjoy going back and reading it too.

    ReplyDelete